- Production Administrator
- The headquarters and branches across the country
1. Implement the company's various management systems;
2. Assist the supervisor in charge of routine inspection, data recording and analysis, production operation optimization, etc. of each unit in the area;
3. Assist the supervisor in charge of the production operation management, HSE management, on-site standardization management, etc. of each unit in the area;
4. Assist the supervisor in charge of routine maintenance, fault analysis, judgment, handling, inspection, maintenance, etc. of various units in the area;
5. Assist the supervisor to handle major emergencies and accidents in the production operations of various units in the area;
6. Assist the supervisor in charge of the management of spare parts of each unit in the area, formulate maintenance plans and schemes; assist the supervisor to complete the maintenance work of units, and submit maintenance reports as required;
7. Assist the supervisor in charge of the technical transformation of various units in the area;
8. Assist the supervisor to be responsible for the assessment of integrity and reliability of each unit in the area, and take appropriate preventive maintenance and repair measures to ensure the safe and stable operation of equipment;
9. Assist the supervisor in charge of filling in and managing the reports of various units in the area;
10. Assist the supervisor in the archiving and management of the technical files of various units in the area;
11. Assist the supervisor in charge of the regular inspection, special inspection and rectification of various units in the area;
12. Participate in the company's new unit commissioning program and unit operation procedures;
13. Participate in the commissioning of new installations and complete the commissioning of new projects according to time and quality standards;
14. Continuously learn new technologies and actively promote the application of new technologies in the company;
15. According to the company's arrangement, complete phased assistance work for gas factories (Remote Control Center);
16. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. College degree or above, major in chemical engineering or related fields;
2. More than 5-year experience in air separation chemical units management or production operation management;
3. Have experience in managing air separation units, VPSA, manufacturing or production operation;
4. Have good communication and coordination skills and a team spirit of cooperation;
5. Have strong learning ability, skilled in analyzing and solving problems;
6. Proficient in using office software and CAD;
7. In good health, able to adapt to short-term shifts, and able to adapt to phased business trips around the world;
8. Can adapt to the company's development, can accept relevant changes, and be able to accept various adjustments caused by the company's management and business model transformation process.
- Business Development Representative
- Shanghai, Chengdu, Suzhou
1. Responsible for collecting and establishing information bases for gas users at home and abroad;
2. Responsible for establishing information collection channels for gas users;
3. Responsible for developing potential customers who meet the company's investment criteria;
4. Responsible for establishing and developing prioritized public relations for potential customers;
5. Responsible for the compilation of action schemes, proposals and gas supply contracts for prioritized potential customers;
6. Provide support to other sales development representatives;
7. Responsible for research and advancement of development opportunities for existing clients;
8. Other work assigned by the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 3-year experience in mechanical equipment, engineering project sales or related experience, gas industry experience is preferred;
3. Careful logic analysis and judgment ability;
4. Good self-confidence and cheerful personality;
5. Excellent writing skills;
6. Proficient in using office software, network and computer operation techniques;
7. Good at communication, excellent coordination and language skills;
8. Have a good team spirit;
9. Have the ability to continuously learn new knowledge;
10. In good health, able to withstand high-intensity work, and meet the requirements of frequent travels;
11. Have good self-regulation ability;
12. Can adapt to the company's development, accept relevant changes, and be able to accept various adjustments caused by the company's management and business model transformation process.
- Management Trainee
- Shanghai, Chengdu, Suzhou
1. Rotate in multiple departments to fully understand and familiarize with the operation of various departments of the company.
2. Master the basic knowledge of the company's core projects and the company's daily operational processes.
3. Assist in the daily tasks of employee management, employee benefits, employee training, employee activities, etc.
4. Through systematic training and internal tutor counseling, enhance management skills and professional qual
1. Have a bachelor degree or above and excellent team spirit.
2. Outgoing personality, proactive and responsible, dare to challenge.
3. Excellent communication skills, standard Mandarin, fluent in English.
4. Participate in the trainee project in an all-round way. As an important talent development reserve of the company's management department, you will be the master of your future.
Please put your resume to the following mailbox